Cyber threats are not only IT-related problems anymore. Since almost every employee in a company is doing part of the job online (through emails, social media, etc.), employees who are unaware of the risks can easily invite a cyber-attack which can cost a company a lot of money.
With that in mind, we have developed a comprehensive online security awareness program which will help you educate your employees by providing simple techniques for protecting company information assets.
We have chosen the following topics and created a general security awareness program applicable to all employees in a company. In this program, we cover all the threats to which companies are exposed.
After going through these videos, which are designed for total beginners in cybersecurity, your employees will become an effective shield and will be able to protect your company from cyber-attacks.
- Module 1: Insider threats
- Module 2: Management role in cybersecurity
- Module 3: Measuring information security
- Module 4: Information Risk management
- Module 5: Securing supplier relationships
- Module 6: Access control
- Module 7: Backup
- Module 8: Cloud security
- Module 9: Importance of Cybersecurity
- Module 10: Email security
- Module 11: Human error
- Module 12: Identity theft
- Module 13: Cybersecurity Incidents
- Module 14: Protecting intellectual property
- Module 15: Mind of a hacker
- Module 16: Network security
- Module 17: Social engineering
- Module 18: Passwords
- Module 19: Physically securing information and devices
- Module 20: Privacy
- Module 21: Protecting paperwork
- Module 22: Security of mobile devices
- Module 23: Social media
- Module 24: Teleworking
- Module 25: Viruses